It’s a tricky time, this season of pandemic that we’re in.
Being thankful is always a good way to help us focus on the good things in our lives, the things which, as a Christian, I believe are blessings from God. However, much rough stuff in happening, there’s always things to be thankful for, and that’s what this download is to help you with.
It’s a list of 31 ‘I’m thankful’ sentences for you to complete.
Here’s the first four:
- I’m thankful for our home, especially
- I’m thankful that I can
- I’m thankful for the NHS, especially
- I’m thankful for our family, especially the way we
You could use this on your own, or with your family, taking it in turns to add something or someone you are thankful for.
There are 31 sentences so that you could use it every day for a month, with a new sentence each day. Or you could pick which sentence you want to use. Or choose one for another member of your family to use!
You could even play it as a game using five dice!
- Take it in turns to roll the five dice and add up your score.
- Use that number to find the thanks sentence for you to complete.
Add this product to your basket to get a printable pdf and a jpg version you can print and use straight away.