This bundle is a collection of resources to help families learn about and celebrate Autumn feasts as described in the Bible and celebrated today among Jews and Christians.
PRE-ORDER before the end of August so get this half price! You’ll then be emailed on September 1st with access to the full bundle.
These feasts are:
- Rosh Hashana (Jewish New Year)
- Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement)
The bundle includes:
- creative activities to explore the stories and themes of each feast
- creative ideas to explore the Bible texts for these feasts
- spiritual activities for those wanting to celebrate the feasts in their homes
- links to GodVenture Pinterest boards with more ideas
- links to GodVenture YouTube playlists for each feast, including videos of stories, songs and more
- links to further sources of information
Victoria is passionate about helping families find ways to do their faith at home, and this bundle is her latest resource, offering a wide range of possible activities so than any family wanting to explore Autumn Biblical feasts can find something for them. You can pick and choose from what’s here, use some this year and save other things for next year.
The resources could also be used in a children’s group, Messy Church or all-age service.
If you have particular questions or resources you’d like, just let Victoria know as you may have something 🙂