This 2 hour workshop is for home educating families to learn about three Autumns feasts in the Bible. It will include exploring the stories and themes, and making things so that they can, if they choose, celebrate the feasts of Rosh Hashana (Jewish New Year), Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement) and Sukkot.
The workshop is for children aged 4-10 years old, with parents attending with them, and will include:
9.45 Welcome with refreshments and activities
10 Together Time 1 Interactive presentation introducing Rosh Hashana
10:25 Activity Time 2 A variety of activities to explore Rosh Hashana and make things to take home
10:55 Together Time 2 Interactive presentation introducing Yom Kippur
11:15 Activity Time 2 A variety of activities to explore Yom Kippur make and things to take home
11.30 Together Time 2 Interactive presentation introducing Sukkot
11:40 Activity Time 2 A variety of activities to explore Sukkot make and things to take home
11:55 Together Time 3 Interactive presentation to draw things together, answer questions and give ideas for further resources.
Every participating family will receive for FREE the GodVenture Autumn Feasts Resource Bundle.
- creative ways to explore the Bible texts for these feasts
- simple activities to explore and/or celebrate each feast
- links to GodVenture Pinterest boards with more ideas
- links to GodVenture YouTube playlists for each feast, including videos of stories, songs and more
- links to further sources of information