The download will be available as soon as you have paid.
You can view all your downloads by logging in to the GodVenture website.
This 10 page download starts with a short explanation of the symbolism of each piece of food on the Seder Plate used in a Passover meal, followed by 7 different activities:
- Food as symbols on the Seder Plate page 2
Use this page to read out the names of the food and what they symbolise,
then choose which of the following activities you’d like to do:
- Colouring page 3
- Cut and stick the food onto your plate page 4
- Cut and stick the food AND the labels page 5
- Draw the food onto your plate page 6
- Hebrew names: Work out the food names in Hebrew page 7, 8
- Make your own Seder Plate food! page 9, 10
including make a Charoset Bar!
These simple, fun activity will help you and your family explore the Passover meal, which is explored in more detail (also with family activities) in the GodVenture Passover Online Workshop, which includes a 39 page download, and is available here. If you get a ticket to the Online Workshop, you will get this Seder Plate download included for FREE!