Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
www.godventure.co.uk is a site operated by Victoria Beech of Beech Publishing (“We”). Our main trading address is PO Box 5184, Nuneaton, CV11 9GD. We aim to update the Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we reserve the right to suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. As the Site displays archived information, any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We reserve the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Site or any part of it or or amend the service we provide without notice.
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. We do not accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions (to the extent permitted by any applicable law) in the Site and any decisions you make based on information contained are your sole responsibility.
Third Party Publications, Goods and Services
None of the products or services mentioned on the Site that are produced by third-party publishers, manufacturers or other suppliers or other authors are endorsed by Victoria Beech of Beech Publishing. In addition, Victoria Beech has no financial interest in these third-party publishers, manufacturers or suppliers, who operate as independent commercial concerns.
Certain links on the Site will lead to websites not under our control. They are provided solely for your convenience and do not constitute any endorsement. We cannot give any undertaking, that products you purchase from third party sellers or from companies to whose website we have provided a link on our site, will be of satisfactory quality, and any such warranties are disclaimed by us absolutely. This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights against the third party seller.
Availability and Pricing
Any information regarding availability is subject to publishers’ stock levels and is subject to change.
All items are charged in UK Pounds Sterling (£). While we make every effort to ensure that information on the Site is accurate, this cannot be guaranteed. We aim to provide the most accurate information on prices at all times. In the event of a pricing error howsoever caused, we will check with you to see if you still wish to receive the item at the new price.
- Vouchers may only be used online.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Only one voucher can be used per online order.
- Vouchers will expire on the date indicated by the promotion.
- Vouchers are only valid on items specified by the voucher promotion.
- Vouchers are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Nominal voucher value is 0.001p.
- We reserve the right to reject any voucher at our reasonable discretion.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others to material posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Information about You and Your Visits to our Site
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- you are at least 18 years old; and
- you are resident in the United Kingdom.
The Contract between You and Us
How the contract is formed between you and us
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the “Dispatch Confirmation”). The contract between us (“The Contract”) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you received the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy.
- To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing. You must also return the Product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- Details of this statutory right, and an explanation of how to exercise it, are provided in the Dispatch Confirmation. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
Risk and title
- The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction