We will only use the information we have about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
What information is collected
In order to buy goods from us, a user must first provide their contact information (such as name, e-mail address, and postal address). If you have opted in, you will receive e-mails containing information regarding products, community activity from time to time. “Opted-in” means you have approved certain e-mails to be sent to you by Beech Publishers.
You acknowledge, therefore, that we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website including information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
At no stage will this information be passed onto any third party companies except for the purpose of completing your transaction with us.